That`s what I had two years ago...
Today it is still the same.

http://s906.photobucket.com/albums/ac264/pose1don/wrongd/
Bear_2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: your situation

Post by lrella on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi Bear. Thank you for sharing your pictures. If it makes you feel any better my blood vessels are much more prominent than yours. Additionally, any part of my sclera that shows in between the map of blood vessels is yellow. I have absolutley NO WHITE to my eyes. I just do not know what to do anymore. I cannot spend $9,000 plus flight/hotel to have Ibrite performed by Dr. Wachler, yet at the same time I cannot spend the rest of my life with these red/vessel-y eyes. I am so lost.

lrella

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear_2010 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:23 am

Goddamn red veins in the eyes literally threw me into different reality, where I wasn`t supposed to spend my years. In the early times I was thinking that it is only temporal problem. But yesterday all the thoughts were haunting my mind about how all of this could happen to myself, why I found Boxer Wachler in 2009 but three years later still don`t have any money to make this procedure done, and now there is nobody here to talk to. Of course, I know that life is unfair...
You never know, what is next man to you had in his life. Cancer, HIV, even some "minor" OCD\ADD can change everything in one second. Someone just might had a bad luck and took a chance to get such a rare decease, that`s the reality in which we exist - but it doesn`t make me feel better right now. This evening I couldn`t work, I was thinking about who i could possibly be, if not broken social life because of this problems with my looks, insensitive questions or strange glances at me. Yeah, I feel that I`m developing as a person, but still have a feeling that avoid good possibilities too often.
I never did any drugs in my life, but quiet often I look like a junkie. Like Boxer Wachler was saying in his interview - it is all because of the sun damage, also in my opinion - too much computer or lack of sleep - and you got what you deserve.

Sorry for this flame, sometimes I just can`t hold on.
Forget it.
Bear_2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBird on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Hi Everyone!

I have been suffering since my mid twenties, I am now 36.
I have 2 pingueculas in each eye, and my eyes are yellow with permanent veins in those areas (which cover the visible sclera) Under my upper eyelids is not yellow, but still have some veins. It has been hard for me to get a job after being let go from my last job a year ago. I cannot habitually use vasoconstrictors, and that is what it takes to make my eyes look less red (The yellow is still there and also some veins, even with vaso's) I cannot afford Dr Boxer Wachlers surgery either, and I have been seen by him as well. I am basically SCREWED, just like the rest of you. I have tried EVERYTHING, internal, external, etc. Nothing has worked so far, but I keep trying, hile spending too much money...

Blue Bird

BlueBird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Man100 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:17 am

Hi Bluebird!

Aren't pingueculas something that occurs from too much sunlight? Surfers get them, people who live in the desert get them. I think Omar Sharif may have one. But maybe I'm thinking of the wrong thing. How, may I ask, did you get them.

Is it true that Vasoconstrictors end up making the veins permanently large? Have you seen evidence of that with your own use of them. Yes, I'm aware that people/doctors claim that they are bad, but sometimes I wonder how can it make our condition worse? Sad

What are your thoughts on this? That two or three people try out together, that's the important word here, together, various remedies, and report the results to each other. Some would say that is what we have here. Really? What I think is people come here and then they go off for long periods of time. Which means results don't get heard about and nor is their the necessary support that is so needed.

Looking forward! Tally ho!!!

BlueBird wrote:Hi Everyone!

I have been suffering since my mid twenties, I am now 36.
I have 2 pingueculas in each eye, and my eyes are yellow with permanent veins in those areas (which cover the visible sclera) Under my upper eyelids is not yellow, but still have some veins. It has been hard for me to get a job after being let go from my last job a year ago. I cannot habitually use vasoconstrictors, and that is what it takes to make my eyes look less red (The yellow is still there and also some veins, even with vaso's) I cannot afford Dr Boxer Wachlers surgery either, and I have been seen by him as well. I am basically SCREWED, just like the rest of you. I have tried EVERYTHING, internal, external, etc. Nothing has worked so far, but I keep trying, hile spending too much money...

Blue Bird

Man100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBird on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Hey Man100,

I Did used to surf, but only for a few years off an on in my 20's. I think I got the pingueculas from not wearing sunglasses in my adolescent years, and into my teen years. I also have allergies and some autoimmune conditions (NOT AIDS) like Hashimotos Thyroiditis, I have autoantibodies floating around my body, I had Alopecia Areata as a teen, etc. I think my case has to do with exposure, dry eye, (which I have almost cured with Flax oil) and my body not being able to repair the conjunctiva when it was damaged by sun. In my case, vasos HAVE made some of the veins in my eyes that are now visable, permanent. I have been using them about once a month for over ten years. I tried not using them for a few months and nothing.

BlueBird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBird on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Here is my left eye, have fun looking at it!LOL

BlueBird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gross

Post by BlueBird on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:14 pm

[img][/img]

BlueBird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear_2010 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:09 pm

It seems like your eyes are in the same "condition" as mine (except the fact that I don`t have any pingueculas, only dark spots on iris).

For those who somehow don`t like to proceed to other websites, here are some photos from the first link
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Both were made in 2009, no changes for many years.
-They become more read in the evening.
-Sometimes they become more irritated because of the wind, bright sunlight, coldness and cause tears.
-Made only Demodex tests, nothing was found on my eyelashes, was supposed to make many other checks, since had allergies in my childhood.
-My eyesight is -6.25 in dioptries.
-Lots of rest doesn`t help, eyedrops\gels - no result.
-Also, pretty sure that it all started due to being outside with no sunglasses (I was visiting Caucasus, the mountains every summer since middle school. Other reasons, like computer, lack of sleep, stress - should also be taken into a considaration.

Sincerely,

Sergei
Bear_2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear_2010 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:11 pm

anyone else?
Bear_2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down