Results after 2 eye Surgeries (Dr Gulani and Dr Kim)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Results after 2 eye Surgeries (Dr Gulani and Dr Kim)

Post by disl334 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:22 pm

In 2009 I had one eye operated on by Dr Gulani to remove the red veins in my left eye. His version of the eye whitening surgery made the eye much worse and was quite painful.

Then in 2010 I flew to Korea and had Dr Kim perform his eye whitening surgery on the same eye to try and fix eye that Gulani screwed up.
Dr. Kims surgery was a lot less painful, much less expensive (even including the flight from the US and 10 days in a hotel), and the results were much better.

Pre-Surgery

6-months Post-Surgery Gulani

6months - 1 yr Post-Surgery Dr Kim

disl334

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results after 2 eye Surgeries (Dr Gulani and Dr Kim)

Post by darkhors on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Wow, Dr. Guliani really did a job on your eyes; very shocking stuff. Can you sue him?? Glad that Dr. Kim was able to reverse a lot of the damage; any side effects regarding your vision or allergies after the surgeries?

darkhors

Back to top Go down

Post by lrella on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Wow Benito - I am so sorry that you had such a negative experience!! Dr. Kim did a great job correcting them though. Did you by chance ever consider Dr. Wachler in your eye whitening journey? If so, what were your thoughts on him/his technique? I would love to go to Dr. Kim, but as I am sure you are well aware, he is no longer able to perform this procedure in Korea. As an aside, I really want to thank you for taking the time to share your results - so many people will benefit from your willingness to share. Thank you!!!

lrella

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hope567 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:43 am

i'm so sorry to see that you had such a negative experience with Dr gulani, it appears that dr kim did a great job at fixing your discolored conjunctiva, but however if you don't mind, would you be able to post any recent pictures of your eyes? do the whites of your eyes look whiter than the current pictures? do you experience any problems with vision? i'm only asking because i'm considering this surgery in the future and would like to gather as much information pertaining to this surgery.

hope567

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cancellation of Rejuven eyes procedure by Dr scott tunis

Post by hope567 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:48 am

For those of you that don't already know, the cosmetic eye whitening surgery performed by Dr scott tunis also known as REJUVEN EYES is no longer performed as of earlier this year.

hope567

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top